We heard you, and we have made the approval process simple again.
If your organization used our previous MyCLIPS e-commerce platform, this process will be familiar to you. If you are new to ordering with Monk Office, you will notice that approving orders just got easier. Here is what to expect:
- You will receive an email with a link in it, asking for your approval for a purchase from Monk Office.
- Click on the email to go to www.monk.ca
- If you are already logged in, you will go directly to the order that needs approval. You will have the choice to approve, edit or delete the order.
- If approved, you will go to the checkout screen. NOTE: the purchase order information and the ship-to location will all reference the person who placed the order – no more overwriting your location with theirs.
- Deleting or rejecting the order will erase it from the Approve Order list.
- Our system will send an email to the buyer stating that their order has been approved.
This process goes to our live site on Thursday July 24th. Feel free to download our updated tip sheet for Purchase Approvers, and if you have questions you can always call our Customer Service Centre at 250-384-0565.